PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'04 honda crf 50 stock engine with extemely little ride time on it. sellig it locally only won't ship or except anything but cash. complete drop in engine minus wiring and kick starter. runs strong and can prove it. have pinkslip showing the motor is legit. $350 and this beauty is yours. don't have pics but looks like all stock engines. i'm located in Anaheim, Ca and the best way to get a hold of me is by phone (714)936-9418. i won't go any lower on the price, so don't ask :lol:

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
i didnt know stock engines come with a cracked side case........and when you say its a complete drop in engine minus wiring and kickstarter.....well thats like saying

for sale: 2005 complete motor........only needs pistons.

how can something be :complete" but still missing stuff?

" i won't go any lower on the price, so don't ask"

might wanna change the title then....it says cheap.......300 is cheap...350 is a bit much for a incomplete motor with cracked sidecase.

i purchase from the board a 04 engine stock....minus the wiring and kickstarter for 300....even got it delivered and a few extra parts to seal the deal.

yea im just postin this cuz you wont sell it to me for 300. :lol: well not really i just want to let people know everything and to correct you false AD.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there isn't a cracked case on the motor, i have no idea where pimpin got that from but it wasn't from me. yes i'm sure he's upset i wouldn't go lower ($300) for him to purchase the motor but, making false statements about what i'm selling is kinda low. i stand behind what i'm selling and i'll throw the motor into my bike to prove to the buyer that it is in perfect working order. i'll even throw in a kickstarter, but if you look at anyone selling a complete motor they don't include wiring (ie classic honda, pit king) and the $250 being cheap is more leaning to a seller trying to give things away.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
yea sorry man.....i was gettin you and 50_mafia confused.

and i meant the case cover and not the actual case. but thats still not your motor. i want the motor but i need a shifter and wire harness. he is selling his complete. im thinkin that wuld be better. ill let you know. got any pics???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i can guarantee what i sell and have yet to catch on to this whole tech age. cash is the way of the world and the proof is in the product. and there is no better protection for the buyer if he is to know my residence, who's more vulnerable a seller online or someone you physically come in contact with

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
srb88042 said:
i wonder why you only want cash? :wink: dont buy from this moron hes looking to *edited*

holy brownstuff batman.....

youve just won the dumba$$ award.

he wants cash so HE doesnt get screwed....come on now...dont be such an idiot. and watch the language!

50_nutz.....im still interested........when can i come check it out? i work 8-4 and can meet you half way.......like diamond bar or something......is the motor still in the bike?? if it is ill come to you and ride the bike real quick then we can strip it out.........sound good? sunday is best for me because i am racing on sat. maybe tomorrow(thursday) night would be good?? good for you??

where in anaheim??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.