PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm new to this, first time i post something! But i'm selling my 3+ zb50 two in perfect order plus one in a box and bunch of stuff like parts for another one: tank wheels etc... I also have all titles from quebec to put them on the road! And a lot of documentation, micro card, postal card, user manual, owner manuel etc... So, i'm pretty sure that this thread will spark some of you! The best for me would be to sell all at once but i'm open to discution!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, i'm new to this, first time i post something! But i'm selling my 3+ zb50 two in perfect order plus one in a box and bunch of stuff like parts for another one: tank wheels etc... I also have all titles from quebec to put them on the road! And a lot of documentation, micro card, postal card, user manual, owner manuel etc... So, i'm pretty sure that this thread will spark some of you! The best for me would be to sell all at once but i'm open to discution!
By the way they both have 125 engines in them with tb clutch (semi auto) carbs and goodies!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so let's try put more spec. I'm from Quebec, strait in the city! I think that 4000$ for the bunch 2 bikes, the 3rd one in a box, the rest of the parts tank, wheels, owner book, postal card, micro card, mecanic book, etc... Should sound good!?! I dont want to ask too much and i dont wanna be bashed aswell! Like i sayed, the two running one have 125cc engines with heavyduty tb semi auto clutches, and new bigger carbs (cant recall what size!) serial number are canadian 0016, 0018 and 0046 other then that!?! If you got any question feel free to ask! My e-mail is [email protected]
And name is Sam
P.s. Sorry if my post look like ****

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.