PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
i feel sooo stupid

:x i feel soooo stupid when i walk into my garage and see a [email protected]#$%D up CR107 sitting thare that i spent $2200 on last summer and now it is probably worth $300. The frame is bent BAD!, The case is cracked, bars are bent, seat is ripped, swing arm is broken, spokes are missing, Icould go on all day. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR A BIKE LIKE THE SDG! But now it is ok because i just bought a drz110.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: i feel sooo stupid

THE-KID said:
:x i feel soooo stupid when i walk into my garage and see a [email protected]#$%D up CR107 sitting thare that i spent $2200 on last summer and now it is probably worth $300. The frame is bent BAD!, The case is cracked, bars are bent, seat is ripped, swing arm is broken, spokes are missing, Icould go on all day. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR A BIKE LIKE THE SDG! But now it is ok because i just bought a drz110.

Sorry i had to VENT.

·
Registered
438 Posts
2100 is not too cheap.

I would not hold your breath on these bikes. These hvae been done and their are some in the states already. Only problem is they cannot be sold yet. It does not look for anything to near either.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Does anyone know when all the contract diputes or whatever will be over? I have a friend that sold his fiddy expecting the SDG 2 months ago but hasn't been able to get one yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok whens RCs bikes going to be available? And does the one for 1299 have a manual clutch like in the pic or ???? And is there any dealers in Central Tx, if not whats it take to get set up as a dealer?? Im sure I could sale a few of them and have a store front to set up in.

Skindonnor, PM me I have some ideas and questions. Would love to have your parts and bikes for sale in central texas.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Rear shock is being manifactured for RC its a secret right now but you will like it :D

About the SDG these are great bikes though like I said the 3 valve 107cc motor is not overly impressive ( I have been testing them for awhile before SDG knew about them slower than a 88cc kit with stock head) they will eventualy make it for sale but from what I know and have heard it could be 6 months or more . dealers better make sure the paper work is correct ( MSO's ) and that the vin numbers are issued plus any dealer in california caught selling them without C.A.R.B. (california air resource board ) certification will be fined 5000 bucks per bike for sale even if you have not sold one if its on your sales floor or have received deposits for it you will be fined and its 10,000 per bike for SDG for selling them to you . ouch sounds like SDG has some work ahead of them its 50,000-75,000 to get threw CARB and it takes about a year to get it done .

I hope they make it I think these bikes have a lot of potential they are steardy bikes nice brakes forks could be better and the rear shock for the price should have been a brand name and the bike is a little heavy ( the forks are super heavy just like the Extreme) but all in all it is a nice bike and SDG is a great company they just have some ironing out to do .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.