PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wHATS UP GUYS...I GOT A FEW FRAMES,SWINGARMS AND A FEW SETS OF WHEELS WITH DISCS AND SPROCKET...ALL NEW.....SDG OEM STUFF...;ET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED...FRAMES $75....SWINGARMS $60...10'' WHEEL SET $100 BEARINGS,DISCS,SPROCKET,TUBE,TIRE...EVERYTHING IS NEW....NEVER USED....PRICES ARENT INCLUDING SHIPPING ....LET ME KNOW YOUR ZIP FOR A SHIP QUOTE..PM ME IF INTERESTED

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
anthrik said:
wHATS UP GUYS...I GOT A FEW FRAMES,SWINGARMS AND A FEW SETS OF WHEELS WITH DISCS AND SPROCKET...ALL NEW.....SDG OEM STUFF...;ET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED...FRAMES $75....SWINGARMS $60...10'' WHEEL SET $100 BEARINGS,DISCS,SPROCKET,TUBE,TIRE...EVERYTHING IS NEW....NEVER USED....PRICES ARENT INCLUDING SHIPPING ....LET ME KNOW YOUR ZIP FOR A SHIP QUOTE..PM ME IF INTERESTED

awww i want those wheels and swinger so bad hahaha, great PARTS!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Did you borrow those pics from ebay? Theres a guy on there with the same pics of the wheels, only he wants $75 shipped for both wheels?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i did borrow them from ebay ..the guy on ebay is my buddy we get parts from the same people ...we both sell at different prices....thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts