PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought my bike ran dam good but, those SDG's are just a little faster than me on the Supermoto track. My bike has the TB 88cc kit with the race head, pipe, rev box my gearing is 15/37 with manual clutch and Takegawa 3 speed tranny.

Any ideas on what else I could do to make a little more even. I don't really want to make it a 106.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
get the head ported and polished........then i would put a high lift cam in it. then i would get a inner rotor kit or lighten your stock flywheel. also try going to a 15/35 or 36.

you do all that your guaranteed to blow his doors off. ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
DRTracing said:
I thought my bike ran dam good but, those SDG's are just a little faster than me on the Supermoto track. My bike has the TB 88cc kit with the race head, pipe, rev box my gearing is 15/37 with manual clutch and Takegawa 3 speed tranny.

Any ideas on what else I could do to make a little more even. I don't really want to make it a 106.

wow, I would think that you would smoke the sdg's 8O I'm just saying this because I went to elsinore (yes, i know that you were on the street, so thats a bit different) last saturday and blew a pair of them away. :D

btw, my 50 is all stock except for a k&n filter, and I weigh 180lbs.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
HAHAHHAHHA :p

·
Registered
252 Posts
seriously, I smoked them 8O :D

they must have been intimidated by my cr107 shrouds that were on my bike, and my cut up side panel :lol:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
those bikes are coming bult horribly from the factory, really scary stuff, majors are; spokes, valve ajustments, pegmounts, well just about everything.

my point is the intake valves need to be ajusted, when its set right they have lots of compression.

·
Registered
15 Posts
five0addict said:
those bikes are coming bult horribly from the factory, really scary stuff, majors are; spokes, valve ajustments, pegmounts, well just about everything.

my point is the intake valves need to be ajusted, when its set right they have lots of compression.
I disagree, they are built well from the factory, except for the footpeg mounts, they're crap. Mine pulls my bro's XR with 88 kit, cam, carb, and pipe pretty easily, and my third gear top speed is pretty close to his third gear, and as soon as I get into fourth he's got no chance.

Kevin

G

·
Don't underestimate the SDG's. I finally got to race one and they're not that bad. They have ok power (for 107 terrible, but close to most 88's).

EDIT: I still say RIDE RED.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.