PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, the other day i was flipping through my mxracer magazine and i saw that SDG is coming out with a 107cc 50 for only $2400 and i decided to look into it but i could find anything on it or about it so i was woundering if any of u guy know any info on this bike if so let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah the most i know is it has hanebrink susp all around and a 107cc air cooled 3 valve engine and looks like tag mini play bars. i've only seen a black and white pic of it, anyone with a better pic man let's see it

·
Registered
91 Posts
i actually just bought one. It doesnt come in till around the middle of June i was told. I cant wait. It actually has a 3 valve engine. hydralic disc brakes, HD wheels and spokes, a manual clutch 4 speed tranny, 36mm travel forks. its all tricked out but who knows how good it will be. Ill tell everyone how it is as soon as i can ride it.

G

·
In the Tucker Rocky book the SDG is rated at a wopping 7 horsepower. And it is 107cc. Not very good if you ask me. But thats just me.

G

·
I just do what I was sent here to do. Torment you.

P.S. Proper English would be "I am going to get AN undercover name". When you have A in front of a word that starts with a vowel then you turn it to AN. HAHAHAHA :twisted:. This is just to easy :lol: .

G

·
You are the one that is supposed to be banned. Remember it was supposed to be at 500 members :? . Then 750 8O . Then 1000. :x Now 1500 :twisted: . Sorry about this. It is 2:45AM here in Kansas and I am still up. I have not been to sleep before 2:00AM in over a week. I think it is getting to me :( .

·
Registered
134 Posts
I saw them side by side in Vegas at the IMS booth. And the SDG has a lot of nice "bells and whistles" but I asked the IMS guys which one? And they told me to grab the SDG by the handle bars and pick the front end up. WOW! It was heavy. I also asked if they had ridden both and what they thought. They said RC50 all the way but one's opinion can be swayed by manufacture incentive. From what I have seen I would buy the RC50. I think the SDG is over built and a 107 3 valve that puts out 7 hp is not much to brag about. I'm sure the RC 86 motor put out a close number respectively.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.