PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find a gasket kit for this engine, Tbolt sells a high compression piston set with a copper head gasket for it, but I am really looking for the original gasket set right now, will go to the hi comp one later. Any ideas? Thanks,

DaveA.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, apart from overpriced plastic sets ($100) and a 22mm carburetor, all SDG seem to sell are bicycle parts these days. So, anyone with an actual link or info to anything?

·
Banned
2,681 Posts
don't quote me on this but i believe the sdg 107 3v is a lifan 3v so prolly any gasket set for a lifan107 would work. dratv.com sells the lifan 3v 107. you could try to contact them and see if they have a gasket set for it or if they know of another set that would work. good luck.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Call SDG, don't bother with their website or catalogs. And no, a Lifan 107 gasket kit won't work, stud spacing and dowel pin sizes are wrong.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the info. I emailled dratv, no real info on a 107 3v there but thought I'd ask. Yes, SDG's website is pretty lame, lots of glossy parts but no actual stuff anybody really needs when they need it.

DaveA.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
DGA said:
Thanks guys for the info. I emailled dratv, no real info on a 107 3v there but thought I'd ask. Yes, SDG's website is pretty lame, lots of glossy parts but no actual stuff anybody really needs when they need it.

DaveA.

Seriously, CALL SDG. They're about the only ones in the US who will have specific gaskets for that motor, and they aren't going to list them on their site as they've gotten out of the mini business officially. They're just keeping the parts side going to support existing owners and burn off any remaining inventory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts