• 50_donkey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pimpindahoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a $25 gift certificate that I cannot use toward a new i-shock that I will mail to the best story as to why you need it.

Here are the rules:

story does not have to be true - just make it interesting, or funny. I will have a poll to vote on the best one. If you dont need it... but have a good story.. .post it and if you win you can say who gets it.

no cussing or anything that is not allowed on this board - remember kids read this. pictures are allowed and encouraged but must be allowed on the site... if it is offensive I ask that moderators please remove immediately - thanks.

contest will end next week... say Friday? ~edited~ I am ending it today... tired of hanging on to this thing.

Have fun!!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Here's my story. This is completely true, no kidding around here.

I'll explain how it relates to the Ishock later...

A year ago my Good friend Andrew and I were going on a road trip (Kansas to Breckenridge for a mountain biking expedition, and Lallapalooza concert in Denver later in the week). As we stopped in Junction City, KS to get a bite to eat, a guy came up to us and asked if we would give him a ride to Denver. Funny enough, he was a friend of a friend. We didn't know him that well, but knew who he was. We asked him to join us for breakfast, and after we got done eaten, he mentioned he had a large bag out front and asked if we would help put it in the back of the truck next to the bikes. We loaded up his gear, and got back on the road.

We talked about our mutual friends, smoked some Cigars, and listened to music. Normal stuff to keep our minds off the long drive. Not thinking it was a big deal, I asked the guy why he was going to Denver. He mentioned he was visiting some friends, and has been down on his luck lately, and wasn't none too happy that I asked him the question. Later in the conversation I asked him why he had such a large bag since he was hitch hiking.

This bag as absolutely huge, and it took almost two people to load it into the back of the truck.

When I asked him about the bag, his demeanor immediately changed, and he became extremely quiet and nervous. Since we were just joking around a couple of minutes before, my friend asked him again, "Come on dude, what do you have in the bag, a dead body or something"?

The guy immediately replied, NONE OF YOUR DARN BUSINESS!

At this point in the trip, I no longer wanted this yahoo in the car. You think you know somebody, but apparently we were grossly mistaken. We were running low on gas at this point (Kansas/Colorado Boarder) so I suggested we stop for gas. Over the 20 miles we were waiting for the next gas station, this yahoo just sat and looked at us, and none of us muttered a single word.

Finally! A gas station. When we stopped for gas, the Yahoo said he had to go use the facilities, and when he went inside, my friend and I drove off leaving him behind. Didn't care that the guy was stranded as he was seriously freaking us out.

We were still low on gas since we obviously didn't fill up, we stopped at the next exit 10 miles down the road. When we stopped and filled up the tank, my friend looks over and noticed we didn't chuck out the guys bag when we ditched him. Normally I would laugh about this, but seeing how the Yahoo got extremely nervous when we asked him about the bag, I didn't know what to expect. We finished getting gas and snacks, and my friend suggested we call the police in case there was indeed a dead body (or person pieces) so we wouldn't go to jail for transporting this.

I told my buddy we were behind on time, and to be honest, didn't want to have to deal with cops and questions if there was indeed something horrible in the bag.

1. It would most likely ruin our trip and pending concert

2. It was freaking us out

So, we opted to take the low road, park somewhere and toss it to the side of the road. We drove down the road another 10 miles (Interstate 70) and took another exit and drove down some dirt roads in a woody area. We pulled the truck over to the side of the road, and played a quick game of rock, paper, scissors (2 out of 3) to see who had to open the bag. To my suprise, I won! My buddy is up the creek without a paddle, not me. I told him he better wear some gloves!

We both get out of the truck, pull the tailgate down and stare at the bag. I told him he lost and he's up to bat. Note: This is one of those huge gunny sacks about the size of a person that has a large zipper that runs the entire length of the bag. He unzips the bag halfway, and takes a look inside. His eyes get big as bowling balls and I've never see the look of fear more on somebodys face. He says, Holy crap, you ain't going to believe this.

So I ask him the question, "What's in the bag, what is in the BAG!"

And he replies: -----

Ok here's the part about the Ishock. Vote me to win the certificate, and I'll tell you all what was in the bag. Simple concept, but well worth the finish to the story... Plus, I have a bike coming that will need the shock..

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
While I'm waiting for you all to vote me in, I have a little joke to lighten the mood since this is the first time I've told anyone that story. I'm still trying to get over it...

Here's my joke for the day.

Pimpindahoes pushes his 50 to his mechanics garage, as he can't work on his own bikes worth a snot.

He tells the mechanic it died.

After the mechanic works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.

He Asks, "What's the story?"

Mechanic replies, "Just crap in the carburettor".

daPimp asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

·
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
first of all...

hahahahahahaha...

secondly... if this turns into a pissing match between you and Pimpin I will cancel the thread. ok. Now that we are all understood. good story... hope I get to hear the ending.

~E

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My story is one time i was siting at the resturant and i farted and blamed it on the guy behind me and everyone was looking at him all wierd LOL i couldnt stop lafing

G

·
true

Well i cannot ride my bike because i bent my shaft cuz of my "medium duty" shock spring. I wasted 30 dollars on this shock and now it doesnt do anything to my bike, also my bday is tomorrow, itd be a nice gift. I am trying to put my bday money towards a shock, but since my dad just lost his job i am decidin to give 100 dollars toward the electric bill. so my funds are sorta low.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Ridered said "he bent his shaft" - [email protected]#KING Z, I got suckered and read that whole thing too. Finish the F-N' story already or we'll disqualify you based on an incomplete entry!

I need the gift cert. because umm, umm, because I'm poor and stuff and I would like to have world peace and it would make the world a better place if I had that gift certificate.

G

·
dunky..... just no... i need it

I NO WHATS IN THE BAg, NOTHING.

and thats not fair, if u saw my bike u would have pitty. for the first 8 months of having my bike i had "risers" they wobbled like none other, and sometimes they snapped off (4 times) and my chain is rusted, my skid plate (second hand) is tweaked) my tall seat was made with foam and duct tape, and there is much more... for once i would like something nice and name brand on my bike. and new, cuz well ive bought a used seat then duct taped the___ outta it, used skidplate, used air filter, ARGH

PLUS DUnky my shock "shaft" is only about an inch :( feel pity

ok that part may be deleted i guess

G

·
wow dunky, between this and the other forum, u just now go the ed thing..... o well

OK heres a better story,

Me and my friends wre out mobbing (thats what uguyss say these days aint it) some ramps, we were all hucking it pretty big with our stock motors. All my friends have better suspension so0o0o needless to say it was pretty gay cuz they could go so much bigger. Well i was just like forget this, and i tried me a backflip. the only problem, my bike didnt go all the way areound my front tire smashed i went over, and well i didnt have a helmet on, 250 stitches later.....

If u dont believe me i will send u pics or post em up

now i just realized that that story dont have nething to do with y i need a shock, but then again, does a mysterious sack have nething to do with it either, or did i not understand the topic? ill try to get yall pics

(that too is a true story)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.