PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
no way! you got to hook up the motor first. the motor is the heart of your ride. I would hook up the motor first, :twisted: then worry about the frame & swingarm and the other misc. parts that your going to need. you should get a big bore kit and pipe. then worry about looks later.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Hmmm power or ride hieght ? well my oppinion Sik 50's front end and swing arm well now my ride hieght is fixed well 1200 buck for Bombshells (999.00 for forks and 200 for rim and spokes plus lacing) gee Sik 50's set up still leaves me with some cash well hmm I think I'll buy a RC 86cc stroker motor with 4 speed and manual clutch with the rest . wow what a deal power and great suspension who would of thought I guess it is when you ask that counts :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding folks Bombshells are awsome . Yah like Bryce said get that swing arm then talk to me I'll get you power !!

· Registered
1,511 Posts
you guys obviously dont know what your talking about. Why in the hell would you get more power, for a bike that you wont beable to use it on? Bombshells also bind without a swingarm due to the rake of the forks. Now bring the back end up higher, and it will be even.

trust me, DEFIENTLY get the swingarm before the big bore.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Yah I said get the swing arm yah thats what I said man I'am sure I said to get the swing arm first hey guys didn't I say get the swing arm first ? :lol: :lol:

I GOT THE POWER but Logical right you need to even that baby out or your Bombshells will need new lower tubes like yesterday

· Registered
736 Posts
SkinDonor said:
Hmmm power or ride hieght ? well my oppinion Sik 50's front end and swing arm well now my ride hieght is fixed well 1200 buck for Bombshells (999.00 for forks and 200 for rim and spokes plus lacing) gee Sik 50's set up still leaves me with some cash well hmm I think I'll buy a RC 86cc stroker motor with 4 speed and manual clutch with the rest . wow what a deal power and great suspension who would of thought I guess it is when you ask that counts :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding folks Bombshells are awsome . Yah like Bryce said get that swing arm then talk to me I'll get you power !!

Vince,

dont forget that the sik50 kit comes with forks, aluminum swingarm, bars, chain roller, brake rod, and DID 420 gold chain, for the price of the ready to go bombshells laced and rimmed setup :lol:.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.