PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Stiff. Anodizing fades. High Matience. Not fully adjustable. 6 inches of travel is good, but its not the most plush travel. They defiently look pretty. The clamps hit the tank with stock sized frame so you dont get full steeting (clamps hit tank before steering stop hits frame). The Rotor bends. Supposely the breaks dont work along time after you use them, but I had no problems with mine.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much of a pain you think it would be to powdercoat or anodize the clamps and hub and bottom peice of marzocchi shivers the blue that sano used to use. I want sr6s more than marzocchis but i want black forks, can i get sr6s in black ive seen them before but not sure how much it would cost and stuff if you know let me know.

http://planetminis.com/modules/gallery/albums/album30/0716049289lg.jpg The blue i would like for the forks and in all the same spots i would like the blue.

·
Registered
0 Posts
hondamx398 said:
How much of a pain you think it would be to powdercoat or anodize the clamps and hub and bottom peice of marzocchi shivers the blue that sano used to use

Not hard at all, look in the phone book and call the places that do P/C work. I'm guessing (by my local prices) what you want to have done to cost around 50-75 bux.

You'll be surprised what can be done with P/C now, Candies, Flip-Flop, Metallic, Pearlesent..

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
MulishaSympathizer said:
[quote name='hondamx398']How much of a pain you think it would be to powdercoat or anodize the clamps and hub and bottom peice of marzocchi shivers the blue that sano used to use

You'll be surprised what can be done with P/C now, Candies, Flip-Flop, Metallic, Pearlesent..[/quote]

Check out with Tristar can do with their clamps now!

a'int them pretty?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.