PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people sorry i know you may have heard this 1000 times but im interested in running a kx 65 rear disk set up on my big minis swinger, i was just wondering if its possible and what will i need to go about doing it?? cheers craig

·
Registered
145 Posts
siktendenciesracing said:
The KX65 Rear Disc Brake adapter kit for the KLX110 BBR style Swingarm will work with your Big Minis Swingarm. Jack from Big Minis is running that set up right now for Del Mar.

I sure would like some pics of that on a Big Minis swing arm. I am building a new bike with that swing arm and would REALLY like to run KX-65 rear brakes as well as wheel and hub.

What does it take?? Anyone know? Does is just require the TNP kit and other misc parts or does it require some mods to the swing arm?

Regards.

·
Registered
989 Posts
well i know on the a style swing arm all you need is the braided brake line the TNP kit 65 mastercylinder adn caliper......not sure tho on the big minis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.