PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos in for round two? this track is insane for pitbikes and its under the lights for the mains

·
Registered
632 Posts
I will be there for take 2 of the LIVE broadcast of the Rockstar main...which should be really cool under the lights! So if you wanna get on the live webcast, get in on the big boy class, or do something during our pre-race interviews, lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
stoked to see so many of you into the milford round - lots of good stuff too!

The club WILL have their food court open and one of the members who runs a local catering place will be running it so its amazing food: corn, chowda, clams, burgers, possibly even lobster rolls - this guys is amazing and has catered the club christmas party many times. plan on getting food on site - no more pizza or cold sandwiches - you guys are going to eat well next week!

also - anyone who is using their marshfield credit please email laurie at [email protected] and let her know you want to use your marshfield credit so she can pre register you and make it easy for everyone. She will need your name, bike #, bike, and classes to get you dialed. you will get a confirmation email from her or me letting you know we have you all set.

Please take this step to get set up, if you wait until day of it will be a pain in the ass for everyone - you know you are going, so send her the email please. Also, if you are using a credit why not do a 3rd class - the whole weekend will only cost you the $10 for that additional class - just a thought - more track time...

more info to follow

thanks

davo

·
Registered
164 Posts
Also if you dont have a credit there is about 4 days left to Pre register !!

Pumped for Milford. I heard they just implemented a new track layout.

Just sent my email !

·
Registered
343 Posts
corvettedan22 said:
Also if you dont have a credit there is about 4 days left to Pre register !!

Pumped for Milford. I heard they just implemented a new track layout.

Just sent my email !

good point and i forgot to mention that since there are a lot of riders who couldnt make it out to marshfield. pre registration is open till midnight this monday night (9/13) so goto www.mastersofmini.com and register online - it is safe, secure and easy as pie.

more info to follow

·
Registered
343 Posts
Mini Masters

Round 2 at Milford is coming up in just over a week and here is what is going on:

Pre Registration

Pre Registration is now open at Stimilon - Masters of Mini - The NorthEast's Premier Mini MX Race Series or Stimilon.com (click on Masters of Mini)

You can sign up online, safe and secure with paypal, or just print out the form and mail it in with your check

Pre Reg closes this Monday (9/13) at midnight so make sure you get that done to save money and time

Marshfield Credits

Anyone interested in using their Marshfield Credit for Milford - you must email Laurie at [email protected] and let her know you want to roll that over.

She will need your full name, bike #, bike model and size, and classes to get you dialed

She will send you a confirmation so you know you are all set - please email her by Monday 9/18

Directions

You can get to The Milford Riders Club by taking exit 35 (Bic Drive) off I-95. Make a right off the exit (coming southbound) or a left (heading Northbound) goto second stop light, take left around the island, first right is shelland drive and that ends at Plains road where the club is right there. Grab a parking spot anywhere and bring your gear in. GPS directions might take you via exit 36, but we have had some idiots driving fast through the neighborhood and that has caused some tension with our neighbors, so we ask everyone to take the "back way" so as to give our neighbors a small break from the traffic. Please Please Please drive slowly through the neighborhood and be respectful of stop signs, not only for our neighbors, but cops have been snagging people lately as well. Thanks.

Food

One of the club members runs an amazing catering service and has asked to make food for sale for the event. You are all in for a treat - they have catered our club christmas party before and the food is amazing - clams, lobster rolls, chowda, burgers, the works - plan on getting food on site and skip the pizza and cold sandwiches - drinks will also available

Parking/Pit Area

As with last year we are asking everyone to park outside on the street and hump in your tents and bikes - this way everyone will get to pit right up front. The club parking is small and only a few trucks would be able to fit inside. If everyone parks on the street, everyone will have a great pit area for the day.

Times

Gates open at 11:30 (please respect this time and do not come earlier)

Practice 3pm

Racing starts at 430

Support your Local Shop

Everyone buys parts to get ready for a race, so when you do this week make sure to let your shop know you are getting ready for the Masters of Mini Series - whether they are a shop sponsor or not. It helps promote the series and lets the shop know that Pit Bike Racing is still alive and well. Trust me, this does a lot for all of us!

Important

Please remember, this is a private club and we are being allowed access (when no body else is) for the day. You are representing the Masters of Mini series and yourselves. Please be polite and courteous. Please pick up trash, whether it is yours or not, and dispose of it properly. There are several old school club members who do not feel we should be allowed to ride at the club. Lets earn the right to come back to Milford year after year.

More info on Milford at Milford Riders Club

Located at: 565 Plains Rd Milford CT

Thats it for now, more info to follow as I think of it

Thanks

davo

·
Registered
343 Posts
kyle43mx said:
Round 2 Shirts...Limited Edition get them while they last! Since Round 1 was a washout we'll have the Round 1 shirts at Milford as well.

Kyle -t hat shirt is amazing - i didnt think you could top the heinekin but i think you just did! wow!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I will be there, had tons of fun last year. This year I will be on a stocker 110 or a mod 50. Going to miss having the built 110!

·
Registered
37 Posts
[quote name='jcurbs311']

great pic, see the red truck next to you, thats my bike in the back with a tarp on it. see ya at Miford #213.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
swopes2003 said:
[quote name='jcurbs311']

great pic, see the red truck next to you, thats my bike in the back with a tarp on it. see ya at Miford #213.

ya thanks we only could get a few bikes up there haha see ya at the milf

1 - 20 of 74 Posts