PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im glad u posted that pic, i bought onna dem off the net, except its MSR. its thin like that and i figuered that will stop dirt, but rocks will feel the same, i got my first ride with it yoday, but, as usual, i was in front the whole time. lol, will that do nething for desert big bike riding...?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
all front.. but i like it alot and yes it stops rocks not huge ones.. but ones that 50s kick up...and for big bike riding its good too.... like dirt clods and small rocks it stops ... but its not something to tak ethe place of a chest protector(the plastic kind) i like it cuz its light weight and provides great protection without getting in the way

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i really like the feel of it vs chest protector, i guess when im in the desert ill switch from under or plastic depending on terrian, thanks dude that helps me a lot

the one i got is called a MSR covert underroost or something

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
go with the troy lee ones...cuase troy lee is the best :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wish i waited for a troy lee or something, the under ones like above are very very thin and are for like just dirt no rock

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yea a friend had one and he didnt like it...best is to buy the full chest pertector

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
gomerpile2525 said:
yea a friend had one and he didnt like it...best is to buy the full chest pertector
yep those full on chest protectors are really needed for a 50 haha..

in my opinion the one i posted works very well... and i dont know what size rocks you guys are shooting up when riding your fiddies but for me it works well...but to each his own

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The only thing with the under jersey chest protector you need to wear a shirt underneath it unless you like raw nipples.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.