PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not a mini but Dad says I gotta sell it before I can get a fiddy. Here's a small list of accessories on it:

2001 Roll Design No-link Frame

- Chrome sub frame

- Chrome upper and lower A-arms

- Translucent blue frame

- Brake calipers powdercoated translucent blue

- Axis fully adjustable front and rear shocks

- 400EX spindles and front brakes

- RPM Cyclone front hubs

- AC bumper

- White Maier fenders

- Quad Tech hood scoop

- One Industries/East Coast ATV graphics

- AC nerf bars

- TAG T2 handlebars

- RTC EZ adjust clutch perch

- RTC adjustable brake lever

- Pro Design shifter

- Hinson brake pedal

- RPM Millennium bearing carrier

- RPM Anti-fade lock nut

- RPM Dominator axel

- 250R rear brake

- Galfer braided brake lines

- K&N filters and outerwears (4)

- Acerbis hand guards

- Maxxis RazR MX tires

- Douglas 4-1 front rims

- Champion beadlock rear rims

- Pro Design kill switch

Motor

- LRD 350 Powervalve

- 88-89 250R bottom end

- New gears, bearings, gaskets, etc.

- New Hinson 8 plate clutch kit

- Chrome fly wheel cover

- New piston and rings (less then 2 hours since rebuild)

- LRD chrome pipe and silencer

- Keihan 38mm Air Striker carburetor

- Boysen Rad Valve

I'm asking $13,000 and if you know anything about quads you'll know its worth well over that. It also comes with many extra parts (gaskets, steering stems, anything that I have 250R left over, etc.) Contact [email protected] for more information.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
2 years ago that quad would have been sold, quick style for that price, roll design frame kits were like 8,000 bucks when the last sold them i believe, but ya since the yfz 450 and trx 450 comming out and ud be lucky to get 9,000 for it, good luck, might as well keep it, everyone with and R like that feels for ya man

·
Registered
419 Posts
If you can come up with $800 i will sell you a fiddy i hate to see you lose so much on that bike i am in the process of selling my Set up YFZ450

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Bro, Im assuming you have more quads huh? IF you don't, Im not too sure I'd sell that beast for a fiddy! Well Im positive I wouldn't. :twisted:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't win? I won the Open A championship on it last year. But with everything going production (bastards) I gotta give my baby the boot. This bike will smoke anything you could think to put it up against.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used to own a 250R and yours sounds nice but because of the way things are now I doubt you will be able to get what you want for it. Not because your asking to much but because of the new era of 4 strokes. Your probably better off keeping it or parting it out. There are so many Rs up for sale now they just sit in the want ads week after week because noone wants them anymore.... :roll:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
u can still race that in open and open pro am, u just cant race it in production class, someones switchin over cuz the yfz is better then anyting out there, y are u trying to sell it on a 50 website, y not atvscene.com ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.