PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
For the record those are not One Industries graphics, rather they are re-prints, or "knock offs" of the One Industries graphics. But if they are the same ones I've seen, they're still thick and they should apply fine. And $35 for a kit... wow, that's cheap!

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HatterasCast said:
Those look like one industries to me. They do have their logo and name all over those....

Is this the set you have for sale?

As stated, theses ARE NOT ONE INDUSTRIES like JJW confirmed. Yes this picture is the exact set that will be shipped.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JJW Designs said:
For the record those are not One Industries graphics, rather they are re-prints, or "knock offs" of the One Industries graphics. But if they are the same ones I've seen, they're still thick and they should apply fine. And $35 for a kit... wow, that's cheap!

Hmmmm I never heard of "knock off" graphics, especially when logos are involved etc. Thats interesting info.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HatterasCast said:
Hmmmm I never heard of "knock off" graphics, especially when logos are involved etc. Thats interesting info.

Yea these are definatly just China repro's and like I said I don't normally sell them at all so I didn't even know I had them, hence just trying to rid of them cheap to someone who wants a nice little graphics kit.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
666 said:
China copies .. like sell a copy rolex .. not legal !

Dude for like the 8th time, I did not make these but I somehow ended up with 2 sets of them and who knows how long they have been sitting there, nor are they advertised as my site, this is just a classifieds garage sale type item.

Just trying to sell some kid some decent looking graphics for a cheap price!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.