PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my and 2 of my friends are going on a road trip from California to Missouri in about a month, going down the i40 pretty much the whole way till Oklahoma.

Any good tracks along the way that arnt too far off? we also want to ride Cooperland? or whatever that track is.

any suggestions, anyone want to meet up and ride?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are leaving cali right after the delmar races, that following week, we are going through, arizona, new mexico, texas, oklahoma, then missouri. may ride in Kansas if we have time. we are shooting to be at my buddies in missouri at like the 2nd of july, hang out there till the 5th, then maybe go down to florida to ride Ace..so anyone who lives along the way?

we are traveling the i40 the whole way.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^yeah? want to pay for my gas there lol?

i really want to ride cooperland, and maybe some places in Texas, and maybe go down to Ace...come'on some people have to live in those general areas?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Freemon? Freeman? right outside of Kansas City, my friend has like 14 acres out there.

im going straight to Oklahoma the way out and planning to ride cooperland if we can, i need more info or a website (if anyone has some? or one) Then going to his house for a week and all around Kansas and Missouri to a few different tracks if we want and there are some good ones and some people from here will come ride with us. then on the way back we may do florida if we want but i dont know right now.

Then on the way back may swing back through oklahoma for some other tracks then down to texas to ride a few places, new mexico maybe? then home.

·
Registered
587 Posts
cool man sounds fun. The only race going on that i know of is in Anadarko, OK but its on July 8. Let me know as its gets closer and we can set some ride days up. Did you see my pics i posted from our last ride at cooperland?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^do they have open practice often or only like once a month?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also, whats it like there, is it a good pitbike track? thats the same track Guy Cooper runs right?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fiddy64 said:
cool man sounds fun. The only race going on that i know of is in Anadarko, OK but its on July 8. Let me know as its gets closer and we can set some ride days up. Did you see my pics i posted from our last ride at cooperland?

link?

·
Registered
587 Posts
i posted a link above and there is actually like 7 tracks close to each other. Guy's house has 5 tracks (i think they kinda run together) and his shop has a track. Cooperland is not owned by Guy but it has a outdoor mx track, pitbike track, and a supercross track. The new owner doesn't have practice much but i have been all over riding mx and it is my favorite track anywhere. If you watch the vid on his website its the old track they have recently changed it for the better. It actually runs backwards now.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool, i ment the link about your pics when you were riding there. as it gets closer ill talk to u again and find some more tracks. im probably going to bring my BBR150 and Reeg70 and my buddy will bring his fiddy.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, i want to ride there. any other good tracks in Missouri or Kansas?

and i tried to send cooperland an email but it didnt go through. their site isnt the best....

·
Registered
587 Posts
uno4cinco said:
yeah, i want to ride there. any other good tracks in Missouri or Kansas?

and i tried to send cooperland an email but it didnt go through. their site isnt the best....

yeah the website totally sucks! We have a two nice track just east of Tulsa you guys should hit up also. Here is a pic of my track, you guys are more than welcome to come ride it as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.