PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I would like to thank Gary and Jeff at PITSTER PRO for their support of MMP RACING in the upcoming Utah Indoor Arenacross series. MMP racers Colin Mahin #729 and Nick Roberts #408 will be at every round, come out and stop by our trailer. And dont forget to bring your bikes for racing fun in the pit bike class.

· Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We did. #408 got the win. I went down hard moto one, cased a big double bad and bounced into face of next jump with my head. Felt great lol. After moto two I ended up with second. Looking forward to next round.

· Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Round 2 was fun. Roberts 408 got the win, I came in second after a wild ride through the whoops. I had the holeshot and was holding the lead till this, lol. Believe it or not I was able to land back on the bike to finish the race. Pic from gopro on 408's helmet.

Motorcycling Vehicle Extreme sport Stunt performer Sports

Vehicle Motorcycle Sports Motorcycling Racing

· Registered
317 Posts
Glad to here that the Vinco was ripping it! Now can we see the whole vinco lol. Looks like a fun track, its cool that you get a thursday practice and a race day..What sort of time do you get on the track for practice like a all day thing or? Good luck Sat..

· Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We practice for 8 hrs on Thursday, it runs till 9pm. Bbq in the parking lot after then head to the hotel. It's always a blast, we enjoy practice day more then race day, way more track time and half the cost. I will post the Vinco in the MMP racing thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.