PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING A RIDE DAY AT TONY LORUSSOs TRACK IN ROCKY HILL CT. SOME TIME IN JULY ? IF THERE ISNT A RACE ALREADY PLANNED ? THE FIDDIE TRACK THERE IS AWSOME GOOD SIZE JUMPS AND ITS FAST..........

LETS GET SOMETHING GOING......WHAT DO YOU SAY ?

LATER OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Settle down boys! We are in the process of planning a race for sometime in July. We figured if everyone was going to show up and overtake the mini track for the day, we might as well call it a race so we can start scoring points. I will keep everyone posted.

Don

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IF YOU KNEW ALL THE CRAP I WENT THROUGH TO PUT ON THAT RACE. YOU WOULD HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS.........IF I WAS GOING TO DO ANOTHER RACE IT WOULD BE AT A TRACK THAT WAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED LIKE MIDDLEBORO MA OR SOMETHING AT THE NEW TRACK IN BROCKTON MA. THE ONLY THING IS YOU WOULD HAVE TO JOIN THERE ORGANIZATION.

MAYBE DON CAN GET SOME THING GOING AT MILFORD CT. TRACK SOMEBODY SHOULD LOOK INTO THE MASHFIELD MA. FAIRGROUNDS THEY HAVE A RACE THERE IN AUGUST DURING MASHFIELDS STATE FAIR IT ATTRACKS ALOT OF PEOPLE.

ALSO IM GETTING SICK THAT "IN ANY STATE" THEY MAKE US REGISTER ARE BIKES BUT DONT GIVE US A PLACE TO RIDE THEM. I LOST MY TRACK THAT IVE BEEN RIDING AT FOR 15 YRS.... SO IM LOOKING FOR A NEW PLACE TO RIDE.

LATE................OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SO WHEN IS ROCKY HILL GOING TO HAVE A RACE THIS YEAR. THEY ALREADY HAD A RACE AT THIS TIME LAST YEAR??? WHAT ABOUT THE TRACK IN MILFORD. COME ON YOU GUYS IN CONN. GET THE LEAD OUT.

LATER OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A RIDE DAY IT SHOULD BE BIG.... AS BIG AS WE CAN GET IT. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SERIES THAT WAS SUPPOST TO TAKE PLACE THIS YEAR? HEY DON HOW ABOUT SPONSORING A RIDE SESSION OR BETTER YET A RACE??? IM IN FOR IT IF ITS GOING TO BE THE REAL DEAL !

LATER...........OLDSCHOOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.