PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody make a Rev box that doesnt totaly elminate the limiter. Im kinda paranoid bout over revving my new motor.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Hey Jetster,

What are you wanting to do exactly anyway? And Five-O you got it Backwards. The KITACO favors a LOW end to MID Range rider and the TAKEGAWA is more of a MID range to TOP end style...

A REV BOX has a programed IGN. curve built into it.

Like I said If you like low to mid range go with KITACO

And If you like mid to top end go with TAKEGAWA.

I've used them both but know run INNER ROTOR IGN.

Thanks just my opinion and there Is a difference between them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OLDSCHOOL said:
Hey Jetster,

What are you wanting to do exactly anyway? And Five-O you got it Backwards. The KITACO favors a LOW end to MID Range rider and the TAKEGAWA is more of a MID range to TOP end style...

A REV BOX has a programed IGN. curve built into it.

Like I said If you like low to mid range go with KITACO

And If you like mid to top end go with TAKEGAWA.

I've used them both but know run INNER ROTOR IGN.

Thanks just my opinion and there Is a difference between them.

Where does the BBR rev box fit in??? is it low to mid like KITACO or is it mid to top like TAKEGAWA??

Thanks

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
oops :oops:

now if you dont want to rev high your going to want the low end rev box, you really dont need to worry bout burning your motor as long as you ride responsibly,if u want just leave the stoker on. they really dont do much, its more of a engine helper, like a head breather. yet again, my bike has the limiter and its takagawa.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
I've used the BBR REV BOX to It will work for awhile but will not recomend it I have had 3 of them and they brake down I dont trust them And that all I got to say about that...! no need to BASH BBR..!

The others that look like the BBR are the same SOOOOO.!

Take it or leave it but i have All of them the KITACO, TAKEGAWA, and BBR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.