Awesome look.

I'm guessing
Slowracer/SSR
KX65 forks
KX65 swingarm?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
After watching the vid, sounds like a stock 70 auto clutch? Has anyone come out with an equivalent to the old Powroll titanium clutch weight kit? That'd help get you off the line harder and keep the revs up in the hairpin, and you may find the bike can carry taller gearing / make better use of a wider gearbox after.

·
Registered
620 Posts
After watching the vid, sounds like a stock 70 auto clutch? Has anyone come out with an equivalent to the old Powroll titanium clutch weight kit? That'd help get you off the line harder and keep the revs up in the hairpin, and you may find the bike can carry taller gearing / make better use of a wider gearbox after.
Probably can still build a horstman grim reaper or executor clutch.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The swingarm just needed the frame narrowed a bit, the pivot hole increased to 12mm, and some mounts fabbed for the shock.

As for the clutch, it's a heavy duty auto clutch, which I did on purpose so my kids could be comfortable as they learned. My starts have been no issue, and the gearing has been an asset. I used to gear it 6% higher, but this new lower gearing seems to be the ticket.

Here's Round 2 of Masters of Mini, with the holeshot - last weekend. Finished third! The bike does not hold me back, it's lack of fitness and skill. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts