PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
There are several pics of Hondas website. I already have a aftermarket low exhaust on my 2015 grom. I like the headlight much more now and the red brake calipers would really pop on my white grom.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Grom I think will do 60, z125 is also around there. Havent had either of them at top speed as they do get a little sketchy. The z125 is set up for someone on the shorter side compared to the grom. Honda is not concerned about the z125 as Kawasaki is a little late to the game.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Fastest I could ever get my brothers to go was 55 at 5000 feet with yoshi and intake mod. And before that it would do 50.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What am I doing right? Completely bone stock bike with of course there are many variables I can run 63 MPH tucked on the flats and one time I hit 71 MPH down hill with a go tailwind.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Ive done 70 down hill. Can cruise right up to 60 with an exhaust. I also just de cluttered my air box and got rid of the oil spinner. With the oil spinner delete you get much more use out of all gears and it made a nice difference on hills. Just took the bike to Laconia yesterday. 260 miles round trip and and 2.5 gallons of fuel.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts