PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new bars for my 150r and I don't know which to get. I'm torn between the pro taper seven eights with a CR hi bend and the Renthal alternative 7/8 bars. I think the Renthals are higher which is good because I'm too big for my bike but the protapers are wider and cheaper. I have no experience shopping for bars and was wondering what most people are running on their 150r's. Any advice?

·
Registered
551 Posts
protaper is more popular

renthal is stronger

i personaly like protaper on the minis (like my 110) but renthal on big bikes like i would do renthals on your 150 if i were u

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I had pro tapers on my 150R... Look good, feel pretty good also but the nicest were the tag honda mini bend. Felt great on the 150R

·
Registered
699 Posts
i have pro tapers on my 150r and my buddy has some renthals on his bike. my pro tapers are taller then the renthals. i got mine from two brothers racing. i like the pro tapers better and just about everyone runs renthals on 150. i like to be different!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
the protapers are taller but you will need to cut them down an inch or so on each side cause they are wider. if you go with the renthals get the 150r adult bend its the 816 i believe. either bar will do just depends if you want a little taller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts