PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got the redish/grey ones. I don't care for them too much. The rectangle pattern is coming off of mine. I got some new Spyder grips that are sweet. I got the Rethals from www.xr50racer.com

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
I have the dual compound on my big bike and love them. They are so confortable and durable. I have not had the same problem as el_diablo had. how long have you had yours? maybe they do get messed up after a while, i usually end up geting new ones after they rip in a crash. My uncle has had his since before chirstmas and they are still in good shape. Ill be geting a set for my 50 once i get some real bars.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've had mine for a few months. I might have given them the grip of death a few times since my fiddy is the 1st dirtbike I've ever owned.. LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the black and grey and they have came apart. Only the squares have come off though. It does not bother me one bit though, they are great grips. I think the squares come off easier if you get the soft compound.

G

·
I had them on my quad for 4 races and the were trashed. I wore the grey all the way to the black layer. All waffles came off to. I don't like them. I go through grips very fast though. The only grips I use now are medium/ hard TAG grips on quad and medium/ soft on 50.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.