PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reeg Wheels + Brake Parts - Reeg Billet Hubs (green), Buchannan HD Spokes, Excel Rims

I kept these around for my Motard 50 incase I ever hit the dirt with it but don't see that happening so I am letting them go. The hubs are custom green anodize and the rims are a grey/blue anodize. The front hub fits marzocchi's and the rear is set-up for a Reeg rear disc brake kit.

E-mail for more pics: Chris - [email protected]

10/12 Reeg Wheels from 50: SOLD PENDING FUNDS in lower 48

Reeg XR50 Billet Hubs/Buchannan HD Spokes

UPDATE 9/7

They came with a set of billet wheels I purchased and the rear was an oversized rotor 7.25" with bracket and 2 piston formula caliper. I am also including a front fomula brake set-up. These should work with Reeg brake kits or your own custom set-up.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
lilminis said:
I have to say that is a really nice bike but it is so ugly to me lol any way free bumb

I think it just the color scheme and seat, plastics that throw it off lol

Still a nice bike though

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
knucklehead459 - Thanks for the heads up on the wanted ad!

Yea you guys are not kidding those graphics and seat really threw the bike off, I borrowed them from another bike while I was waiting on new plastics and unfortunately was the only picture I could find, lol.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trtr013 said:
i love those zokes...did you have them cut so they were lower like speedforks?

They do look a bit lower in that picture but no they are not modified as far as I know anyways, lol.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
btw ya those were cut or something is broken inside just looked at more pairs and none are short like that those are sick...you gonna sell em?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i wanna run a 12"front 10" rear on my klx, for the front i have kx65 zokes what kinda swinger setup do i need to run this rear wheel on my klx, also will this front 12" wheel fit on zokes with a kx65 brake system? thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
trtr013 said:
btw ya those were cut or something is broken inside just looked at more pairs and none are short like that those are sick...you gonna sell em?

I have them on my other bike now and am keeping the forks. I ride it 100% street now so if the forks are lowered I just got likely since I never use much travel anyways I will have to check it out inside when seals are needed.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nsxfreak4e said:
i wanna run a 12"front 10" rear on my klx, for the front i have kx65 zokes what kinda swinger setup do i need to run this rear wheel on my klx, also will this front 12" wheel fit on zokes with a kx65 brake system? thanks

If you front wheel is still a marzocchi unit you are good to go on the front. This hub is a marzocchi and will fit both 50 and 110 zokes. The brake upgrade will not be an issue unless you have the PAX lugs and are running a kx65 front wheel as well.

For the rear wheel the axle will fit but you will likely have to make some custom spacers for the correct sprocket and brake alignment. I have a stock 110 swinger I can throw the rear wheel in a get a pick if that would help.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Never Enough Toyz said:
If you front wheel is still a marzocchi unit you are good to go on the front. This hub is a marzocchi and will fit both 50 and 110 zokes. The brake upgrade will not be an issue unless you have the PAX lugs and are running a kx65 front wheel as well.

For the rear wheel the axle will fit but you will likely have to make some custom spacers for the correct sprocket and brake alignment. I have a stock 110 swinger I can throw the rear wheel in a get a pick if that would help.

the front wheel shouldnt be a problem, i have kx65 zokes, with a kx65 brake system NO adapter bracket, the rear wheel sounds like trouble, does anyone on here know what i could do, or if i could buy a str adapter for a two bros racing swinger or bbr? or what kinda rear end would this rear wheel work with, thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts