PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the description on different sites it gives 2 setups.... one stock frame setup and one super pro setup..... Tell me this is this just length of cable from brake arm to caliper or am i missing something... Say I go with a billet ware frame and +2 swingarm am i good for buying the stock setup.... or super pro setup?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
its just the way the brake rod is made. the stock has stock style rod and the super pro has a different style rod to help with the "bob" according to Reeg's site. They used to show the two different brake rods on their site so you could see the difference, but they put up different pics.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mxracer728 said:
its just the way the brake rod is made. the stock has stock style rod and the super pro has a different style rod to help with the "bob" according to Reeg's site. They used to show the two different brake rods on their site so you could see the difference, but they put up different pics.

thats the answer i was looking for, and your right now pics are on the site from what i searched. thanks again !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.