PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked everywhere I can think of and have found no reviews or info on how this setup performs. I want to know from people who have actually ridden or that have this kit if it is worth the money. I've also only found one place that sells them (two bros) and they are $1500. I have some of the older two bros catalogs and they used to be about $1200. If you can could you include the bike setup + your weight & ability. Thanks

·
Registered
438 Posts
The price changed do to the fact that the set up use dto mount onto your stock frame which was good in theory of saving money but bad in the fact that the stock frame was to week. It now comes with a full chromoly frame and adds an extra inch up front for more room.

Im not allowed to spam but another company will have an add with Reeg products in the new mini motomag and be a full stocking dealer for ALL their products.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The price changed do to the fact that the set up use dto mount onto your stock frame which was good in theory of saving money but bad in the fact that the stock frame was to week. It now comes with a full chromoly frame and adds an extra inch up front for more room.

Im not allowed to spam but another company will have an add with Reeg products in the new mini motomag and be a full stocking dealer for ALL their products

Yes, I remember when it came with the swingarm, shock, and subframe. But i'm talking about the price raised but the product didn't change. Do you guys carry the frame and sus. kit? Could you PM me with that company that is going to sell it?

I just looked in the old two bros catalog and it said that the "REEG CRF50's Frame Kit" is $1349.98. But in the new one its $1500

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the Reeg rear suspension on a RedBaron Chromo Frame and it's awesome. Kim Reeg didn't get the performance he was looking for with the Elka that BBR uses so now it comes with a Works Performance shock. The billet swingarm is a work of art. It almost looks to good to put on a dirt bike.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
HEY

I HAVE THE REEG PRO FRAME SET UP WITH STAVRON FORKS. AND THIS SETUP IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PRO SETUP / COMBO AVAILIBLE. ANYBODY THAT IS TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT RACING WILL ONLY BENEFIT FROM THIS SETUP. ANYBODY NOT USING STAVRON FORKS IS OUT OF THEIR MINDS !!!! THESE FORKS ARE BY FAR THE BEST OF THE BEST PERIOD... NONE EVEN COME CLOSE, IF YOUR THINKING OF BUYING BOMBSHELLS OR RED BARRON DONT...... SAVE A FEW EXTRA BUCKS AND GET THE STAVRONS. THEY ARE OIL BASED AND HAVE FULL COMPRESSION AND REBOUND ADJUSTMENTS. THEY ALSO COME WITH PRO TAPERED BEARINGS AND RACES.

THE REEG FRAME IS AN ORIGINAL SETUP AND ANY OTHER IS A COPY. ITS BEEFY 1+ INCH CHROMOLY FRAME IS SUPER STRONG AND THE SHOCK ANGLE IS RIGHT ON. THE ALUNINUM SWINGARM IS SUPER TRICK AND IS THE BALLS....... ALL THE TOLLERANCES ARE PERFECT WHICH MEANS.... I DIDN'T HAVE TO FILE OR MODIFY ANYTHING TO FIT. ALL MY PARTS FIT PERFECT!!!!! THE MOTOR SETUP AND THE FRAME AND FORK COMBO IS DEAD ON I DEFINETLY HAVE A WINNER.

I HAVE RIDDEN ALL KINDS OF SETUPS AND COMBO'S FRAMES, FORKS, SWINGARMS, SHOCKS..ECT ECT. BUT NONE I SAID NONE HAVE THE REAL BIG BIKE SMOOTH PLUSH FEELING, AS THE REEG-STAVRON COMBO!!! AND ANY MOTOR THAT YOU SLIP IN THERE WILL PUT YOU UP IN THE WINNER CIRCLE!!!!

JUST MY OPINION AS ALWAYS............OLDSCHOOL #38

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.