PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
my friend told me this weekend that red bull does not make any products for the public... only for their sponcored riders.... so you wont find any Hats, shirts, swetshirts, or any kind of gear with red bull logos on it... let alone grafix kit for your 50s..

... when he told me this... i realized... wait... come to think of it.. i have never seen anyone with any of those products...

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
ShortysPop1 said:
my friend told me this weekend that red bull does not make any products for the public... only for their sponcored riders.... so you wont find any Hats, shirts, swetshirts, or any kind of gear with red bull logos on it... let alone grafix kit for your 50s..

... when he told me this... i realized... wait... come to think of it.. i have never seen anyone with any of those products...

This is true. They do not sell product with their logo on it, other than their drinks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i just bought a set off this site for my 50, they are ok quality, fit wasnt great but no big deal i trimmed em up nice, but thres an outer sticker thats clear and its seperating from the rest, dont remember the members name tho

·
Registered
4 Posts
The ones that were used out in Vegas for Gooses bike were actually 250F and 450 graphics that were cut. If you go to BBRmotorsports.com there is a video talking about the vegas bikes and how he had to cut them to make them fit. I tried to find them as well until I seen the video. Kinda expensive to buy $139 graphics and start hacking them up!

·
Registered
813 Posts
yea.. sometimes you find big bike grafix on ebay... my friend says cause they probably have some sponsored guys that end up giving the stuff away, and it ends up online...

... and if you did find someone with a stock of anything its probably bootleg.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
If they whored out their logo it wouldnt be as desireable and then in return not makin much off of it. But Prowens graphics we custom designed and printed and he cant tell you where her got them printed because the person who did it could get into some infringement problems with using that logo

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
there are a few homos that get the rebull hats made and think there hot POO cuz they have one but then we all know that they got it off ebay or had it made. Im sure theres people out there that know what im talking about. I always thought about making a set of my own.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.