PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i need a swingarm and have no clue whats good, i want one at least 2" longer. any suggestions. hows the red barron swingarm ? it looks real nice, thanks a lot guys any info is appreciated 8)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I got the Five-O. :D I love it. and BIG BIKE chain tensioners. :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Definitely go with the Sano version, big-bike style adjusters. nice chain slider. The Red Baron is nice but lacks these few features. I have tried and sell both, but reccomend the Sano +2" swingarm.

Don

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is a difference I found in the weight of the Sano/Five-O style swingarm versus the RB. The RB is lighter and it is a noticable difference. I don't know how much weight matters to you guys though. I think all three of these swingarms are pretty trick and you can't go wrong either way. Anyway, just wanted to point that out. Later on

Also the RB swingarm is not the "older version" of the Sano one where ever that thought came from.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I sell both and have foun NO bugs with the Red Baro swingarm. The one major difference is it is 25% lighter.

The aluminum swingarm used by everyone is nice but heavier. Depends on whast features your looking for and the price points involved.

BBR, RB, Sano, Atomic 50s, Classic, Five-O, SIk 50s, I have them all most are the same each has its benefits.

I can honestly say thier is no down sides to the RB though.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
They're all the same

Five-O

Sik50s

Sano

Ive ridden all 3, they're all very nice.

Fast50s is only 1 inch longer so, not fast50s

BBR is gold :roll:

The cool thing about sik50s is it comes with a chain roller (I think) and it comes with a 1 peace brake rod, instead of just an extender. Darryl is also a neat guy.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
yep the sik 50's swing arm is nice strong and works great.

If you plan on getting a swing arm Don DPM or Devin at Holeshot can hook you up I like the Billetware/five 'o swingarm the best John at Billetware has them dialed in.

I heard Brian won't be selling that swingarm anymore have you heard

this too?

on the subject of swingarms I've tryed pretty much every pipe out there . and noticed the pipe guys don't consider the mouning location and size of the exhuast tip and you end up having the swingarm bash into the exhuast can. anyone seeing this too ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Swingarm/chain combo on e-bay for 200 bucks

Just thought I'd throw this out there. There is the same set up on e-bay that I just put on my bike for 200 bucks. The only thing that is different is it comes with a different chain and does not have a front sproket. Mine was about 200 with the front sprocket but 200 bucks not a bad deal! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.