PlanetMinis Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
what is suppose to be half off i see nothing but a chain guide so pm me and tell me very intereseted if its more than a chain guide lol

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
mini moto 12 said:
Your an idiot:crackhead:. $25 for a chain guide is a great deal. It may seam over priced compared to china crap because Red Baron makes quality products.

That sucks you realy think that they are made in the U.S.

·
Registered
3 Posts
mini moto 12 said:
Your an idiot:crackhead:. $25 for a chain guide is a great deal. It may seam over priced compared to china crap because Red Baron makes quality products.

Red Baron is made in China. In fact most everything is, Check your helmet, gloves, boots, leathers, tools, appliances, ect. Chances are that, the next thing that you buy, the thing you are saving up for and can't wait to get is probably being made in China right now. :smashfreakB:

·
Registered
781 Posts
jprocopio said:
Red Baron is made in China. In fact most everything is, Check your helmet, gloves, boots, leathers, tools, appliances, ect. Chances are that, the next thing that you buy, the thing you are saving up for and can't wait to get is probably being made in China right now. :smashfreakB:

Just because its made in china doesnt mean its crap.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
no just means lower quality control. Motors need more displacement to equal HP and torque...rims bend easier, fade easier...and true chinese ebay junk doesnt mount correct...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree, just because it's made in china does not mean it's crap. Everyone in america seems to think so though. The pricing in china has nothing to do with quality control or materials. parts are cheaper in China because they are now going through their industrial revolution. like we did in the early 1900's like Japan did in the 50's and 60's. Back in the 50's everyone in the US said the same things about Japanese products that they say about the Chinese now. look where that ended up. However not all Chinese manufacturers are on the level as far as quality control, materials and honesty. If you spot parts out of China that are really Cheap even compared to Chinese products, I'll bet you could probably blame it to quality and materials.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts