PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
The 3.5X10" Xtreme tire is also great for people that need 10" dirt tire for Z50 conversions using 10" wheels, or a CT70 needing more aggressive 10" tires for offroad riding.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
80$...are they freaking mad??? not long ago you could purchase the exact same tire for 30$...now somebody wrote up here they are nice and large and noe they cost double???

well...thats a way to get out of the slump:D

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
If they were selling a front 12" tire in Vegas I would of bought it for $100! (Do you remember the guy that was asking if you guys had one for sale in vegas this year? That was me) I had one at the shop (In CA) but didn't put it on the bike because Ryan Beat said that he didn't like the way the tire looked but once we got to vegas and he saw everyone else with that same ugly tire he wanted one too! LOL story of my life!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
themountain said:
80$...are they freaking mad??? not long ago you could purchase the exact same tire for 30$...now somebody wrote up here they are nice and large and noe they cost double???

well...thats a way to get out of the slump:D

If you are racing and every little bit matters then no this isn't an insane price to pay to get the bike to handle 10x better!

NOTE: Products that work the best are typically not cheap! And if it is cheap at first, once the demand goes up (Then supply will go down because there selling out of them) then naturally the price will increase so that there is what is called an equalibrium. Price is determined by the supply and the amount of demand for that particular product.

Yes this Tire use to go for $38.00 a rear tire in the 10", but try and get this tire from Extreme,, I have been waiting for over a year for them to get stock,, but for some reason they never get in these tires (Maybe cause they are selling these tires to BBR and Red Baron :) ).

What ever the case this tire is worth gold when you need it and that is the bottom line! I won't run anything else but this tire on any 10" bike I have for my pro or am riders!

·
Registered
156 Posts
all I know is those chinese inova tires are brought in for like $4 a piece and they are selling them for $60 you do the math... this is one of those things that really hurt the sport.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Brandonbmw said:
dunlop 756 is gold.

Have you ever rode the Extreme tire???????? That 756 doesn't even come close especially on a 10" rear,, your crazy if you think there is any comparison.

NOTE: Another advantage on these tires (Extreme Pit Pro tires) is that they are taller so when you are on a KLX110 with the 10/12 set up the skid plate hits the top of whoops so any time you can put a tire on the bike to lift the bike off the ground it is a huge plus!

It is worth its weight in gold!

don't get me wrong I don't want to pay more then the $38 retail through Extreme but when they never have them in stock I will pay whatever I have to, to get this tire bottom line.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
siktendenciesracing said:
Have you ever rode the Extreme tire???????? That 756 doesn't even come close especially on a 10" rear,, your crazy if you think there is any comparison.

NOTE: Another advantage on these tires (Extreme Pit Pro tires) is that they are taller so when you are on a KLX110 with the 10/12 set up the skid plate hits the top of whoops so any time you can put a tire on the bike to lift the bike off the ground it is a huge plus!

It is worth its weight in gold!

don't get me wrong I don't want to pay more then the $38 retail through Extreme but when they never have them in stock I will pay whatever I have to, to get this tire bottom line.

well i guess we all have our own opinion.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts