PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lady at red baron said that from how i described my red baron frorks (for crf 50) were G1's not G2's and she sent me the front axle that i broke... and its totally not right. its ilke a holly tube with a piece on the one side that unthreads like a cap on 1 end. never seen anything like that...this is driving me NUTS! all i need is a freakin axle i cant figure it out haha!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the stock huge for 12 inch...not the red baron hub. So i think that might be the problem as well. Totally diff. Axle for that hub or did she just send the complete wrong thing to me? I saw a pic of g2 forks online it had the same axle thats on my g1 forks. Or atleast they think they are g1s...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
G1 and G2 use the same axle. If you are using a stock hub then i dont know how you have G1 because of the disc brake. Post a pic if you really want some help.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HMM. OK my albums got some pics of the bike... i will go home and get some thorough shots on my digital of the forks alone. this has been rough. thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HERE IS A PIC from my album. when i get home from work ill get some new shots to put on. let me know if u can tell by this... thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
apparently my forks are the g1's still...she said u can have a drum on those...she has a totally diff axle for me :) said i may even be able to find it at a local shop! gonna see what i can dig up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts