PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forks are RED BARON for honda 50's...

Hello i just went to butler pa yeserday to switchback MX...they got a MX track a SX track and a MINI track...went mini for a big then went HUGE on the jumps on the MX coarse almost trippled and died on this 1 and landed broke my front axel. left fork was sprung free with no tention, right fork had allll the weight on it , took wheel off and messed with em, left fork is FIRM and rebounds, right for is SPONGY and Doesn not rebound now really. any body know what happened to it? does it need a rebuild like seals and fluid or somthing then adjustment>? they may have been adjusted incorrect by the last owner, but idk...i am hoping i can repair them b\c triple clamps and everythign all survived the hard hit from 15+ feet up...hoping i dont need new forks. any ideas of what to do. or anybody nkow what im sayin is happening. (by hand pushing in on the forks the left fork is firm and rebounds, the right fork is spongy and doesn not rebound comes back out just alil, like its out of fluid and has no pressure?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts