PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale is the following...make an offer on anything if you need pics of anything specific ill try to get them up asap ..ive got more pics on my computer of some now

rear handbrake setup-SEEMS TO HAVE RAN AWAY-MIA pending to Mxrider346 when its found

blue plastics with graphics kit/maybe tall seat----think its the kind off ebay--pending

Sprockets

(2)NIP 13t front sprocket

(1)used 14t stock sprocket

ive got a 15t front sprocket around somewhere too have to find it it was on my bike maybe 3 tanks of gas while it was on

stock parts: (plus you pay shipping)

complete throttle

oil pump

exhaust

complete head---30

cylinder piston and rings ----25

intake

carb------SOLD

throttle cable---SOLD

(bought a bbr super pro 88 kit so everything it replaces i have in stock parts)

bars--5

chain guard---make offer

rear stock spring---make offer

also a set of stock 2003 xr50 plastics

like i said just make an offer or whatever. email is [email protected]

WILL TRADE FOR other 50 parts--need hd spokes, tall seat, heavy front springs, longer fork legs, maybe other stuff

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill call my brother when he gets home from work see if he can get some pictures of the handbrake have them up as soon as i can

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone need anything??? make an offer on whatever prices can flex a little. and mxrider346 im waiting on handbrake pics still sorry man

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mxrider346 said:
how that hand brake? haha just picking

haha you dont understand how many emails and times ive called home askin for pics still working on it....ill let ya know when i get them sorry its taking so long

you interested in the exhaust?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats no problem save on shipping that way anyway. and like i said as soon as i get the pics ill get them to you sorry its taking so long on them. the exhaust is really nice tho looks like new. ill let ya kno on the brake

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha....man im still working on it friend supposedly is still looking trust me called him again today

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dougdegood07 said:
Price on exhaust?
i can do $30 shipped it looks like new really nice shape has both guards with it also.

and rc164racer im trying to get my friend to get some pics of the handbrake hes supposedly looking for it now im 2 hrs from home now, but im still trying as soon as i get them they will be up

1 - 20 of 57 Posts