PlanetMinis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while I see something like this and it requires a response.

"We took our ripping LXR Twelve and went all out on it to make the trickest mini on the market! This thing has it all and more! There is not another pit bike on the market that offers as much power, suspension travel and standard features as our LXR Pro Circuit Race Edition Bike. This isn't some hack job bolt together bike-in-a-box."

Are you kidding me?

Trickest Mini on the Market? What about BBR, REEGMX or a Vinco FA-22? Chinese metal is chinese metal... Really trick bikes are Alcoa Billet and USS 4130 Chromoly Steel... Do you think you won 12e or something?

Hack-Job Bike in a Box? ...Laugh while you can. Overhead / pricing / economy / quality will create a market correction for 2011.

bob

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
MedinaMiniSX said:

"We took our ripping LXR Twelve and went all out on it to make the trickest mini on the market! This thing has it all and more! There is not another pit bike on the market that offers as much power, suspension travel and standard features as our LXR Pro Circuit Race Edition Bike. This isn't some hack job bolt together bike-in-a-box."

Are you kidding me?

Trickest Mini on the Market? What about BBR, REEGMX or a Vinco FA-22? Chinese metal is chinese metal... Really trick bikes are Alcoa Billet and USS 4130 Chromoly Steel... Do you think you won 12e or something?

Hack-Job Bike in a Box? ...Laugh while you can. Overhead / pricing / economy / quality will create a market correction for 2011.

bob

i love this !!

that's why you you guys are great!!

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
medinaminisx said:
every once in a while i see something like this and it requires a response.

"we took our ripping lxr twelve and went all out on it to make the trickest mini on the market! This thing has it all and more! There is not another pit bike on the market that offers as much power, suspension travel and standard features as our lxr pro circuit race edition bike. This isn't some hack job bolt together bike-in-a-box."

are you kidding me?

trickest mini on the market? what about bbr, reegmx or a vinco fa-22? Chinese metal is chinese metal... Really trick bikes are alcoa billet and uss 4130 chromoly steel... Do you think you won 12e or something?

hack-job bike in a box? ...laugh while you can. Overhead / pricing / economy / quality will create a market correction for 2011.

Bob

wow

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
MedinaMiniSX said:

"This isn't some hack job bolt together bike-in-a-box."

thats some vendor on vendor crime there

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just wondering, why would you bring up a 7 month old thread to bash pitster? I think they spend alot of time making sure they are great bikes.. Did anyone else see pitster in vegas? Seems like they have a reason to say the bikes are good. don't be self consious they were probably talking about the bikes sold at pep boys???

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i think if i was a vendor on here and sold a "bike in a box" i might take some offense to that comment too, whether it was a six minute or six month old thread that i just saw.. especially if i felt like i was not a hack

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i'm not saying that this post is bad, I think its great that somebody besides the "always ignorant and apparently doens't konw anything little man" (consumer) is making such a comment, but i wonder what prompted it??

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
when he read the post.. maybe he thought that he and his company were being called hacks and wanted to speak up about being called out. maybe the statement of it their new bike being the "trickest" there is caught his eye too, or a combination of the two.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
redirt78 said:
maybe when he read the post.. maybe he thought that he and his company were being called hacks and wanted to speak up about being called out. maybe the statement of it their new bike being the "trickest" there is caught his eye too, or a combination of the two.

yeah i'm guessing that too

medina has got a point though..they really do

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Vendors need to take this offline and keep the drama off the forums.

The original post you are referring to was made in 12/09.

http://planetminis.com/105/lxr-155r-pro-circuit-race-edition-141288-4.html

If you have an issue with another vendor, call them on the phone and pound out your differences.

Keep this type of garbage off the forums and focus on selling your product rather than worrying about what everyone else is doing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.