PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say I've got a chance to see these kits and see them run they are great they seam to produce a whole gang load of pony's and the price is awsome . the quality is just as good as the big guys heck in some cases better so I say thumbs up to TB.

Look I know alot of guys out there allways wave there company flag first and the hardest but this is a new product and from what I 've seen Mike is a fair guy so I think this is what some of you want. performance at the adverage guys budget nothing wrong with that I don't care if you have a Porsche in the garage if you are smart you shop wise and save your money .

So RC gives TB the big Hoo Haa :D

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Vince just said it perfectly. I love my TB kit and it makes gobs of power, I have outran many other Take and Kitaco 88's and beat em pretty good to. And Mike is probably the nicest and most helpful guy I have ever talked to and I consider it a pleasure to buy from him. There are just not many people left like Mike, hes a #1 guy and will do anything to take care of his customers.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
somethin i would also like to point out here is how vince has gone about this, he even goes out of his way to post a whole section on a different companies engine, and he doesnt rag on it in fact he praises it i think this is very respectable

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Yeah, Vince def deserves some props to. I have never heard him say anything bad towards Trailbikes, matter of fact he has always said that its a great kit and how good a guy Mike is. So Vince you get a thumbs up as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.