PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was feeling kinda bummed when I saw the new RC50X with all the cool stuff already on it. It's a tres cool bike for sure. And I just bought a new crf50. 8O

But one of the reasons I bought a 50 wasn't just to race, it was to have something to learn more bike mechanics on and to tool with something with my own hands, so I don't feel quite so bad I'm not getting a bike with everything done on it already. Plus I'm a huge Honda fan. (I own an Element, 750 Shadow ACE and now a CRF50).

The only thing I'm hoping for is that perhaps the inception of the RC50X, that parts for the crf50 might drop a tad. Maybe so many people will be buying the RCs that places will have to drop prices or risk being stuck with a bunch of stuff! :)

Signed,

Ever hopeful PJ.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Yeah parts prices def need to come down, they are rediculous now. So come on Vince, make the industry start slashing there prices, were counting on you lol.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
rmracer347 said:
he should just give away a few so people stop buying parts and prices drop.

p.s.i need a free bike :D

No one gets hand outs. 8O You earn what you get. and desperation isn't a good start to being sponsored.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
when rc's bikes get released, skindonors going too need a HUGE stock to keep up on orders(to make the other companys lose money, and in turn lower there own prices to keep up.) i dont think that will happen, unless vince has over 500 bikes ready to go. im sure that the companys will take notice to the ammount of buisness, and try it for themselves(i hope)

i think vince will make it (buisness wise) quicker than any other companys.

:oops: (please remove soapbox) :oops:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have no doubt that vince will make the right decisions, look at what he has already done in the sport, everybody and i mean everybody is talking about these RC bikes! Vince and his company is the greatest thing that has happened for people like you and i that love mini 50's! Just wait he will not dissapoint.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
no doubt here either. Vince and RC motorsports is a place to go and find out the truth about stuff...hes not tryin to give anybody the run around so he can get a few extra bucks in his pocket. He is all for the customer and making them happy and gettin them exactly what they need without having to spend their whole pay check on it. If you ask me this industry needs more people like Vince who really cares about the sport and the people in the sport. Alot of people on this board...no names givin out.....work specifically for a company and they will do anything and say anything to get people to but their product...may it be true or not. I personally am here for honest help and to give honest help. Ill go to Vince and ask him what i should do........he will tell me what i should do and i trust him.....hes even told me to go somewhere else for the business cuz ill get a better deal and wont ahve to wait as long......would any of these other companies tell you to get it somewhere else for your own sake...HELL NO.

like i said im not going to point fingers at anyone or call out names...but its been going on in here alot. And i know i dont want to see that kind of stuff where i go to for help on my multi thousand dollar pit bike. this sport isnt cheap and it gets even more expensive for us, the consumer, when people give out false information or lead you in the wrong direction.

im sure this will stir up some drama but whatever. not putting anyone down just telling you guys how it SHOULD be. im sure there are alot of typos...im typin a little fast here at work....SHHHHHH dont tell my boss. :lol:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VINCE!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.