PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which sticker is your preference?

iron cross? checkered flag? or plain lettering?

keep in mind there is no time for graphic design before sunday. the real stickers take a little time to design. and i just wanted to bring out a bunch of stickers for people to slap on their rides and their bikes....or anything.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Iron cross looks like a WCC rip-off to me. I agree five0 on the chex, way old school. The plain looks god but you might want to try a few different text styles to find something that stands out a bit more. My 2 cents...

edit...sorry, didn't see your whole post. Run w/ the i-x and the plain for Sunday.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
edit...sorry, didn't see your whole post. Run w/ the i-x and the plain for Sunday.

thats what i was thinking too. you gotta realize that nowa days just about everything is a rip off of something somewhat popular..thats why people like it.

personally i see these types of stickers going out all the time....the iron cross is probably the highest demand of stickers out there. and yes i do agree with palying around with fonts...but i literally have to call the guy in an hour and tell him to make them....really strapped for time here...the real ones will have alot of artwork and degin into them.

vince what do you think of these for sunday?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm not sure how big you're planning on making the stickers, but if you end up making the i-x sticker make sure it will fit on a fiddy front number plate.

BTW, I shoud've said this before, but they look great for just throwing them together. What program are you using to lay them out?

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill have red black silver and a couple chrome( 8) ). mostly in the plain lettering....and will also have a few different colors of the iron cross. same colors.....the iron cross will be the only one in chrome. ill show you why when we r there.

im not going to have too many of these (50-75) because my funds are a little low right now. so grab em while you can....im sure ill be going home without any left.

·
Registered
140 Posts
keep it simple overkill is lame just keep it to the point iron cross is to white, and checkers is just i dont know ill think of something for the checkers, the plain letters is the best.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey for sure vince. im tryin to get you hooked up too.

I am taking measurements tonight so i can give them to the shop tomorrow. hopefully they will be right.... 03 and 04 fenders might be different.

they are doing what they can in the short time i gave them. and the head graphic designer is in vegas. he does some amazing work with photoshop and similiar programs. he can make the logo on the banner too. they just couldnt make them in such short time.

hey vince..i havent gotten my carb from "hondaproducts" from ebay, yet...i will bring you some cash so that way i can get the carb and run. then when i get the shipment ill switch it with what i gave you. man sometimes ebay pisses me off. its cool vince is hookin it up. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.