PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm selling a RC70 frame and swingarm. Both are powdercoated black, and both are + 1's. I bought them roughly 4 weeks ago, and they have seen minimal use.

$100 for both + shipping.

Kelly

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
the rc frame is for a 50. the swingarm is a 1/2" narrow for the rear wheel, although easily fixed by cutting that from the axle spacer. im running the swinger now, its nice. the frame and swingarm are a strong steel, i dont know the type though. its alot stronger than stock, you can tell just by looking at it. its heavier than stock but its not like your going to notice the 2lbs or whatever. its a deal.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
five0addict said:
the rc frame is for a 50. the swingarm is a 1/2" narrow for the rear wheel, although easily fixed by cutting that from the axle spacer. im running the swinger now, its nice. the frame and swingarm are a strong steel, i dont know the type though. its alot stronger than stock, you can tell just by looking at it. its heavier than stock but its not like your going to notice the 2lbs or whatever. its a deal.
Yeah, what Addict said :D

I am willing to sell the swingarm seperately for $50 + shipping.

Kelly

[email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
where are you located? im in california and am willing to give you the 100 you want and pick it up if your in cali,

let me know thanks :twisted:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Why'd I have to make my drum brake guide on my sano swingarm wider so my wheel would line up properly on my old sano swingarm? :lol:

Edit: BTW, it was the old sano swingarm, not the new one, and it was just some flaw.

·
Registered
52 Posts
spddrcr said:
where are you located? im in california and am willing to give you the 100 you want and pick it up if your in cali,

let me know thanks :twisted:

I offered to but this guys stuff a week or more ago. He never sent me any pics and didn't act like he really cared. My guess is he has sold it by now. Or else he isn't too worried about selling it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry guys, I have been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to follow through with these parts.

I have decided to keep the frame.

I'll take $50 + shipping for the swingarm.

Thanks,

Kelly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.