PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new motorcycle which is my main priority right now, and I'd like to get rid of some of my 50 stuff. I'm on here quite often so just message me for any question or if you are interested. PayPal only, my PayPal address is [email protected] Anything purchased between today and Monday will be shipped Tuesday. NO TRADES

Red Baron +2 Swingarm $100 Shipped

It was originally anodized black, but it was faded so I removed the anodizing and polished it to a mirror. Only flaw is the chain guide mount was beat up and I had to re-drill the hole. The chain guide mounts up just fine and has never given me any problems.

CRF70 forks

SOLD TO TRTR013

Stock CRF50 frame $55 shipped

Sorry, no title. I cut the key mount off along with a few other brackets I didn't need anymore. Spray painted white. Has a small hole drilled in subframe where I had my rev box mounted. This frame has seen very minimal air time and is completely straight.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm thinking about selling my Red Baron Chromoly +1 frame with +2 swingarm and iShock as a combo for $300 shipped. Would anyone be interested?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
word ahaha...hes a good guy. He shipped my stuff out that day and it came today. Cant wait to go pick it up and see how it all looks. I really wanted that swinger but I have the same one in black and so im thinking of polishing it...

You said a mothers ball and polish right?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KXRACER561 said:
pm full.. I want the swingarm. give me the word and ill paypal you.

thanks, Charley
Inbox cleared and PM sent

trtr013 said:
word ahaha...hes a good guy. He shipped my stuff out that day and it came today. Cant wait to go pick it up and see how it all looks. I really wanted that swinger but I have the same one in black and so im thinking of polishing it...

You said a mothers ball and polish right?
First you have to strip the anodizing off with oven cleaner with lye (sodium hydroxide), then you'll have to sand it with fine grit sand paper like 1000 grit, and finally you'll want to polish the crap out of it with aluminum polish.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
seems like a lot of work...I was gonna toss it under the bead blaster and then I got a 1/2hp bench motor for polishing and thats what I was going to do for the majority of it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts