PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to announce the 09 PitsterPro LXR 160 is the best pitbike right out of the box!!! We have take great steps to insure that the bike is setup right out of the box!!! We spent a lot on time in china perfecting the assembly line and setting standard suspension settings and jetting giving the customer the best you can buy.

this is a random LXR pulled off the line for testing

here is a pic of another one we tested the same day

·
Registered
212 Posts
it will hold it's own and then some fosho !!!

congrats to pitster. that 2nd landing looked a lil sketchy from what ya can see !

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
What shootout did it win? No offense to you or pitster but how can you guys go around claiming its the best pitbike in the world when it hasn't even been released to the public and proven on a large scale?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what pitbike ever have been in a shootout? what i can say it was me testing the bike and setting up the bikes makiing sure they are jetted and setup right. if having a 230lb guy jumping 50feet is a fair test .

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
50 said:
I think Pitster forgot to log into his advertising name...

funny it don't look lke advertising to me im just saying how much I like the bike . I don't have a price up or anything so I don't see the problem?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
i really have to ride one of these. by any chance is there gona be one at a socal track like the ssr was at milestone?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts