PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is ram jam like on a saturday for riding is there alot of people there?

·
Registered
13 Posts
ROBINSONDB22 said:
yeah there are a lot of people there all day long but it is split up between classes.
What ever Dustin says is right. So dont argue with him. He will prove you wrong even if your right. .......Somehow

·
Banned
2,681 Posts
landacre_s88 said:
What ever Dustin says is right. So dont argue with him. He will prove you wrong even if your right. .......Somehow

you only think that cause you are stupid and i have to give you all my homework and test answers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
ROBINSONDB22 said:
you only think that cause you are stupid and i have to give you all my homework and test answers.
Thats just in return for teaching you how to ride. Even though you don't learn very quick, or at all.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Saturdays vary at RamJam. You might go there one Saturday and its packed and the next Saturday might have less riders. Either way, they split everyone up into classes. Each group goes for 12-15 minutes sessions in a rotation.

·
Banned
2,681 Posts
jake16 said:
very harsh brother thats pretty funny though

he's on his laptop right next to mine and we're doing our homework this a$$hole doesn't even ride pit bikes and blacks out every time he rides big bikes cause they scare him so much. he's like one of those fainting sheep.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts