PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my fiddy in December. Since then, there has been maybe seven nice days in the mid-atlantic that i've been able to ride. The nice days have been on work days ( i work at my shop on saturdays, busiest day in motorcycle industry). I've only ridden five times! I've so wanted to destroy my fiddy, so i could justify buyin that swingarm, forks, motor, frame, etc. I NEED NICE WEATHER!!! THIS LONG WINTER IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! :x :x :x

·
Registered
28 Posts
ninobrown said:
Bought my fiddy in December. Since then, there has been maybe seven nice days in the mid-atlantic that i've been able to ride. The nice days have been on work days ( i work at my shop on saturdays, busiest day in motorcycle industry). I've only ridden five times! I've so wanted to destroy my fiddy, so i could justify buyin that swingarm, forks, motor, frame, etc. I NEED NICE WEATHER!!! THIS LONG WINTER IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! :x :x :x
Yo, I building the arc we can ride the fiddys on it this weekend LOL. You gonna ride the track behind the shop Sunday? I was thinking of going to blue diamond maybe, we should get a crew together for sunday and ride the big track. Later, Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.