PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
10,051 Posts
Read my private message and compile the necessary information to make this a legitimate raffle. Also check with CA law regarding raffles. Once this information is compiled and everything is finalized, hit up myself or Nick to discuss before promoting a raffle here.

CA has some strict raffle laws that need to be abided by, and PM isn't a big fan of raffles unless they are organized correctly with the drawing being on a firm date and mitigated by a third party.

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Z said:
Read my private message and compile the necessary information to make this a legitimate raffle. Also check with CA law regarding raffles. Once this information is compiled and everything is finalized, hit up myself or Nick to discuss before promoting a raffle here.

CA has some strict raffle laws that need to be abided by, and PM isn't a big fan of raffles unless they are organized correctly with the drawing being on a firm date and mitigated by a third party.

We were not aware of these laws and will be looking in to this asap. Also all the details on the bike with pics etc would be provided so everyone would know what the winner would receive.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.