PlanetMinis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in buying 2.00 raffle tickets to win a free pitbike? All proceeds would go to a fund we would use to sponsor and support more events. The winner would not have to pay any additional expenses such as shipping etc. If so what kind of bike import?honda?kawasaki?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i would pay $2 to have a chance to win any brand new pitbike, unless its a pep boys or tractor supply type bike.. pitster, medina, ssr, klx, crf would all be cool

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redirt78 said:
i would pay $2 to have a chance to win any brand new pitbike, unless its a pep boys or tractor supply type bike.. pitster, medina, ssr, klx, crf would all be cool
It would not be some cheap off brand bike. crf50,klx,SSR Pitster Pro not sure yet just want to test interests then we will start working on it.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
to top things off we will probably also do something like buy 10 tickets and get a free shirt :) Ticket numbers will be supplied with every purchase and we will announce the ticket numer and winners name/location online. You would also get your tickets in the mail.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to top things off we will probably also do something like buy 10 tickets and get a free shirt
Ticket numbers will be supplied with every purchase and we will announce the ticket numer and winners name/location online. You would also get your tickets in the mail.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MINI_RIDERS said:
Who would be interested in buying 2.00 raffle tickets to win a free pitbike? All proceeds would go to a fund we would use to sponsor and support more events. The winner would not have to pay any additional expenses such as shipping etc. If so what kind of bike import?honda?kawasaki?

Props to a new vendor getting their name out, and hooking up a rider.....keep it up fellas!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Curious ... you would have to sell 500 tickets to generate a 1000.00 dollars. That is a lot of tickets and to top it off you will have to buy a bike for 700.00 or less to break even with shipping cost.

Good Luck I will buy 1 ticket so you have 499 to go

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
miniguy said:
Curious ... you would have to sell 500 tickets to generate a 1000.00 dollars. That is a lot of tickets and to top it off you will have to buy a bike for 700.00 or less to break even with shipping cost.

Good Luck I will buy 1 ticket so you have 499 to go

agree and that is why we are still working everything out and looking at options for bikes etc.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
MINI_RIDERS said:
to top things off we will probably also do something like buy 10 tickets and get a free shirt
Ticket numbers will be supplied with every purchase and we will announce the ticket numer and winners name/location online. You would also get your tickets in the mail.

i would take ten

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.