PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
racetown 395 fall series sign ups @ 5 pm , practice @ 6 pm racing @ 7 pm .

come and race on the best dirt in so cal.

who's down to go? me and a few heads are rolling out early to get good parking by the track

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got in from racetown 395 fall series round 1 , had a blast pitbike class was just my friend and i but we raced with the 65's 2 smokers and had some good battles with the kids LOL.

the track was groomed to perfection , watered perfect abd ready to go right at 7 pm .

hit up racetown it's an 8 round series 9/25 - 10/9 - 10/23 - 11/6 - 11/20 - 12/4 - 12/18 .

you can contact Mandi @ [email protected] for more info.

get out and race.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Damn pit bikes are really done arent they! To bad I remember in 2004 there would be 100 bikes racing in a few days notice. At least there are a few diehards lift ....

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
miniguy said:
Damn pit bikes are really done arent they! To bad I remember in 2004 there would be 100 bikes racing in a few days notice. At least there are a few diehards lift ....

there ware several in the pits and a couple did laps after the races.

there will be more next time due to more friends going to show and race.

·
Registered
173 Posts
miniguy said:

its only over if you stop riding .

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iskatealot33 said:
I'll be there this saturday...picking up a 110 tomorrow.

Dave you gonna be there?
no races this weekend , next weekend is borona oaks we're going there but racetown will still hold round 2 , round 3 is oct 9 we will be there then.

what 110 are you getting ??? full mod?? stock mod??? i still have 1 full mod left so i might bring it out too on oct 9

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
DEMONDAVE said:
no races this weekend , next weekend is borona oaks we're going there but racetown will still hold round 2 , round 3 is oct 9 we will be there then.

what 110 are you getting ??? full mod?? stock mod??? i still have 1 full mod left so i might bring it out too on oct 9

I'm picking up a lightly modded 110. But I plan on racing stock/mod with it at all the big races. And gonna build a full mod soon too

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iskatealot33 said:
I'm picking up a lightly modded 110. But I plan on racing stock/mod with it at all the big races. And gonna build a full mod soon too
cool cool , well try to make it out to racetown on the 9th

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iskatealot33 said:
Yeah I'll be there
bring out a bunch of heads and we'll get racetown to have more classes and hold some real pitbike races.

mandi is really cool and if we support racetown they'll support us

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iskatealot33 said:

get your bike yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts