PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
crwdirtyj said:
its in kansas could you keep me posted or how did you find this out

The guy putting it on is a friend of mine. He has had usually one a year for the last couple of years. Keep in mind the race is in the guys uncles backyard on the outskirts of El Dorado KS. It will be nothing more than a barbanging w/ friends party. We usually will have 20ish bikes show up. I will let everybody know more info when I know more.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Always be checking the tracks in TX, NTMX, Buffalo Creek MX, Boondoxxx, there is always something going on, and they are planning on gettin the pitbike series up and started within a month or so. Jeeps has a track to run on (KS) and then theres the El Dorado thing...We are planning on the track at Kenny's being re built very soon, as well as completely redoing Tuckers, if he so should allow (he has a new baby on the way so I hear hooray!)

If you want to ride/race, me and Dennis are always going here and there, and will most likely know of any race within a 400 mile radius of our house, every weekend, if our bikes are permitting. !

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
SCAR8 said:
I'm reviving this thread so some more people will find out about the race near Springfield Mo. It is Aug 19th. at Eagles Roost MX park. I know there is alot of you guys from OK and Kansas hope to see some of you there. And BTW we're running a big bike track. It's gona be sick!

Eagles Roost MX Park

and here is the other PM thread

http://www.planetminis.com/f59/eagles-roost-mx-pitbike-race-aug-60355.html

There is more updates on the site now. Hope to see alot of you Oklahoma guys out there.

Eagles Roost MX Park

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
SCAR8 said:
I'm reviving this thread so some more people will find out about the race near Springfield Mo. It is Aug 19th. at Eagles Roost MX park. I know there is alot of you guys from OK and Kansas hope to see some of you there. And BTW we're running a big bike track. It's gona be sick!

Eagles Roost MX Park

and here is the other PM thread

http://www.planetminis.com/f59/eagles-roost-mx-pitbike-race-aug-60355.html

There is more updates on the site now. Hope to see alot of you Oklahoma guys out there.

Eagles Roost MX Park

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.