PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did any of yall go cause i was finish line flaggin the main track and got to watch the pitbike race and there was some pimp fiddys.i saw one that looked like a ktm 65 and 1 that had a foes swingarm/also there was another with a billet front wheel

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
It'd be nice if someone would post this prior to the race rather than after after it. :?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Well West n me will show that hard ass of a lil girl whats up. :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
63 Posts
JD (Red Bull KTM) and myself (billet wheels) go every race. That little girl plays very dirty. She ran into me twice, made me crash once. Look us up we'll be there in two weeks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i remember yall.i was finish line flaggin the big track.but i remember one of yall knocking her off the track do it again next race and maby shell realize the pitbike class is not for her

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
LOL thats kinda funny, well me and Dirty will be there this weekend so she is really going to have some competition.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jd and I wont be there this weekend. GatorBack is having a pit bike race saturday night. loretta lyns quallifier. There was about 40 bikes last time. Come to that instead.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hmm. Gatorback or Hard Rock? I wish Hard Rock would hold the Fiddy races on the big track. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
HMMMM, Mike, we need to talk this over, Gatorbacks a longer drive but that woud be sweet to race that many people.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Yeah, me and Mike were at Hardrock and were teh only xr50 riders there. We did race around the track with the little kids though lol, that was pretty fun.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Actually we rode the 50's around the big track a couple times to and it sucked. Had a hard time even getting around it, let alone even cotemplating going off any of the jumps. Much more fun on the peewee track.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Well my day wasnt too good at Hard Rock due to a blown head and base gasket! :evil: But I still tried some jumps on the big track. West, remember the single to table bail? My finger is still hurting from that. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.