PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
its used stock head covers....ALL kitaco heads (even the SE heads) all use stock cam cover, top head cover and oil side head cover...any oil cooler for a stock head will work just fine.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
It is a Kitaco ULTRA head it is an excellent head one of the best heads flow wise with the right Cam and Carb setup your bike will be an Animal. what size motor is it going on? then I will give you sugestion of what to get... :wink:

Late........OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
I run the non-SE Kitaco Ultrahead on a 108. The only downside to that head is the valves are a ticking time bomb due to their very thin valve stems.

I'm on my second set of valves. If you run this head, I would highly recommend tearing it down and inspecting the valves and valve stems on a regular basis for fatigue and wear.

In my opinion, it was the best head on the market until the SE head was released, but should be considered full race and treated as such.

Dan

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
NOT THE SAME HEAD !!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE to the Ultra Head. Maybe simular to the KITACO STD or "standard" Head. Ultra head has Titanium valve keepers and the intake port is unique in design and the Ultra head has bigger Valves.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Oldschool,

I'll agree the ultrahead is better, but it does not have Ti valves. It has Ti valve keepers.

Before the UltraSE came out, the Kitaco Ultrahead and the Kitaco Superhead had biggest valves and ports on the market.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.