PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the usual way to do trades on parts?

If I am the seller do they send me the money + parts first then I send them the item? Sorry if this is the wrong category. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I have never traded but I would say whoever has the better or most "good seller" reviews should get their parts or parts plus money sent to them first... just an idea.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What if both people have zero feedback? No one tends to leave feedback for me.

·
Registered
546 Posts
if its a trade i usually agree with the other trader to ship same day and eacother gives tracking ....if im the seller i dont ship until the items paid for

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
i traded before and told the other guy i would send my parts once i got a tracking number but the guy had good feedback so i trusted them

you can check there feedback in the forum or the profile feedback

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Well if hes sending you money and parts he chould pay and ship first. He will have paypal to back him up if you didnt send him the parts.

I usually ship same time on trades though.

Didnt we do a trade a while back mosh?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
crfmod said:
i have the person tradeing me send first. when i recieve and observe i ship out same day

observe lol.... your waiting for mine bc im paying shipping lol... plus home boy check out my feedback ;)

ive traded plenty of times and how i usually do it.. is send out at the same time.. i dont ship til i get a tracking number and same for them...

but like everybody says.. check uot feedback or find someone who has done business with them.. since your a newbie with 70 so posts... trading would be difficult for me to do eith someone

but good luck! hopefully it isnt a huge item

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fiddy4ever said:
Didnt we do a trade a while back mosh?

Yes we did. This is more expensive so I'm trying to be a little more cautious. :D

@Babbott16

Well I've sold quite a bit on this forums but nobody leaves feedback and I PM instead of post so I guess my stats don't truly account for all of my activity on here.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Everybody should leave feedback, that's why that feature is on here. Lots of people's main reason for being on here is to buy/sell so it only makes sense to leave feedback. That way we can see who is legit and who we should not deal with.

If people don't leave feedback I post theirs first and then let them know how to do it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ Thumbs up on that.

Well I guess I'm going to take a chance and see if this guy keeps his word. Hopefully everything goes down smoothly. Wish me luck. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
moshin50s said:
No one tends to leave feedback for me.

ill give you some feed back when i get my skid plate:D:D:D

if a buyer/seller does not leave feedback,,,send him a pm and ask him im sure thay would

thats what i did and all three sellers sent my feedback right after i asked

good luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts