PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey will the lifan 107 crank work in a xr70 engine i done put all the big bore and clutch on. thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
well, in the other thread about your top end u claimed they both had the same stroke, so what would be the point? :lol: ask your imaginary sponser, he should know :lol:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uh okay? well bbs is looking so it it gonna fit or do we need to order my 106 takagawa crank?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
No, just have your sponsor order you a whole 2 Kitaco 117SEs. Than your mechanic can rig up a set up so you have 2WD on your fiddy.

Mad sik...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude get serious we're making our own big bore thats gonna blow away everyone else's with parts we're getting now is it gonna fit or what?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Oh I am just as serious as everyone takes you as. Im not sure if your brain understood that but what it meant was no one takes you serious.

and IF you were serious about all of this, why would you use a LIFAN crank?

G

·
mxbillyu812 said:
dude get serious we're making our own big bore thats gonna blow away everyone else's with parts we're getting now is it gonna fit or what?

If your to the point your making your own bore kit you should be able to figure out if it will fit. Order some gaskits and try it. If it doesn't fit all you did was waste one day.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Billy,

A 51mm crank and 52mm bore will make a 108.

A 51mm crank and 51mm bore will make a 106.

Use the correct terminology and people will be more able to help you. A 51mm stroker crank is standard to Kitaco, a 52mm stroker crank is standard to Takegawa. It makes a huge difference which one you have, as you have to match the correct piston.

For example, if you run a Kitaco Ultrahead 88cc motor, and want to make it into a 108 Ultrahead motor, you have to change out the crank and the piston, as if you use the 88cc Ultrahead piston, the motor will have way too much compression and it will lead to quick failure.

I highly recommend you do some extensive research on motor conbinations before you start posting any more engine questions, as the information you provide makes little sense.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what the hell? i go out and win ultras and stuff on my 250f and 85 how is a 10 7 gonna be too fast i think its too slow

·
Registered
462 Posts
now billy, i warned you about that language, :lol: im telling your mother now! she gave me her digits last night, we had fun! :roll:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the idea alright well gettign a 124!

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
MXBilly, I have never seen so much unintelligence in more post than yours. You sure dont seem to know jack crap about what your talking about or doing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
better yet billy, just post up soem pics of YOUR 70 with a sign in the pic that says IM A PLANET MINIS B!+C#..............that way we know your not just typing to hear your keyboard keys click........or maybe u have one of those fancy silent keyboards..........or did you put a big bore lifan motor in your computer for power?????? nah really, post up pics of your bike or quit posting your $#!+

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.